|Destinations: Delhi – Nainital – Corbett National Park – Delhi|
|Day 1: Delhi – Nainital (310kms / 8hrs).
On arrival pick up from Railway Station / Airport, drive to Nainital. On arrival check in Hotel. Evening free for Mall Road & Boat ride at Naini Lake. Dinner at Hotel. O/N/S
Day 2: Nainital (Local Sight Seeing).
After Breakfast drive for lake tour of Bhim Tal, Sat Tal, Naukuchia Tal. After noon visit Snow view point, Rope way & enjoy Mall Road. Dinner at hotel. O/N/S
Day 3: Nanital to Corbett National Park ( 60 kms 2 hrs).
After Breakfast. Check out hotel. Depart for Corbett. On the way visit Corbett Fall & Museum. On arrival check in hotel. After freshup visit Corbett National Park. Located in the foothills of the Himalayas is the majestic Corbett National Park. Home to a variety of flora and fauna, it is famous for its wild population of Tigers, Leopards and Elephants.Dinner at Hotel. O/N/S
Day 4: Corbett – Delhi (280kms/7hrs).
After Breakfast check out hotel. Depart for Delhi. On Arrival drop to Railway Station / Airport.
The Trip Cost Includes
- Transportation by Non A/C Indica Car (2Pax),
- Tavera (4 Pax & 6 Pax) &
- Tempo Travelers (8 Pax or 10 Pax) for the entire tour.
- Inc of Toll Tax, Parking,
- Driver allowance, State tax.
- All sightseeing and excursion as per the itinerary
- Mentioned or similar hotels on MAP (Breakfast and Dinner Basis)
The Trip Cost Excludes
- Personal Expenses, Train / Air fare, Service tax., Guide, Entry Charges, Potters, Boat Ride, Jeep Safari, Room Heater & Rope way